Boráros tér 7.
Postal and delivery address
Pistár Ügyvédi Iroda
Boráros tér 7. (Dunaház)II.lh/6.
©2016 Pistar Ügyvédi Iroda
Legal notices & Disclaimer
· This website is maintained by Pistar Attorneys, a law office registered by the Hungarian Bar Association. The brand name “Pistar Attorneys” and the term “law office” are used to refer to Pistar Ugyvedi Iroda licenced to practice under Hungarian law.
· Pistar Attorneys is licensed to practice only in Hungary. Pistar Attorneys does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this website in a country where this website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that country.
· Pistar Attorneys is a member of Schrade International EEIG (“Schrade International”), an European Economic Interest Grouping that coordinates an organisation of independent law offices in the European Economic Area. Client services are solely provided by Schrade International member law offices in their respective jurisdictions. Schrade International and each of its member law offices are separate and legally distinct entities.
· The information on this website is for general information purposes only and does not qualify as a legal or other advice. Pistar Attorneys accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained in this website. Pistar Attorneys is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it.
Principal Authority & Rules of Profession
· Budapest Bar Association (H-1055 Budapest, Szalay u. 7.; www.bpbar.hu)
· Hungarian Act XI of 1998 on Attorneys
Registration information of Pistar Attorneys
· Registered name: Pistár Ügyvédi Iroda
· Registered seat: Hungary-1095 Budapest, Boráros tér 7. II. Lph/6.
· Bar registration number: 18194832
· EU VAT number: HU18194832
When you visit our website our server will record your IP address together with the date, time and duration of your visit. We use this information to compile statistical data on the use of our website to track how users navigate through our site in order to enable us to evaluate and improve our site.
Confidentiality of your information
All our employees and any third parties we engage to process your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information and are bound by the rules of legal privilege.
You have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or via post (Pistar Ugyvedi Iroda: H-1095 Budapest, Boráros tér 7. II.lph/6.)
Mail size limits inbound/outbound and size in Mb
Inbound mail limit: 2 Gb
Outbound mail limit: 2 Gb